With the new changes in CDC COVID-19 guidelines, we are excited to announce that we will be opening our lobbies and exam rooms to clients starting Monday, May 10th. In-hospital appointments will be optional and we will continue to provide curbside service for those who wish to stay in their cars. For the immediate future, we will continue to provide all boarding, daycare, and grooming services by curbside drop off and pick up only. We request for everyone to continue to practice social distancing.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your continued support, patience, and understanding as we have all had to navigate a very challenging year. We have made it our goal at MVA to continue to provide the best veterinary care and client experience whether it is curbside or in the hospital.
Our Guidelines for Reopening the Hospital:
- No more than 2 clients in exam rooms and no more than 4 clients in the lobby at one time
- Masks are not required (clients may request that staff wear masks while in exam rooms and when social distancing is not possible)
- Practice social distancing
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided in the lobby
- Exam rooms and lobby will be sanitized frequently We look forward to seeing you all and caring for your pet family needs. Please let us know if you have any questions or special requests.
The Doctors and Team at MVA